PvZGW2 launches its open multiplayer beta beginning January 14 and ending January 18 and is open to all Xbox One players! Here are just some of the highlights of the Garden Warfare 2 multiplayer beta:
- Enjoy the Backyard Battleground, and play the King of the Hill-inspired mode, Flag of Power, where you can jump into the action right away and experience an immersive and escalating battle.
- Try out six new PvZ character classes, as well as a returning roster of your favorite characters from the original Garden Warfare.
- Jump into 24 person multiplayer modes (Herbal Assault and Gardens & Graveyards).
- You’ll be able to play across four distinct maps – Moon Base Z, Frosty Creek, Z-Tech Factory, and Seeds of Time.
- Plus much more surprises & content coming at launch.
Will you be playing the PvZGW2 multiplayer beta on January 14th? Let us know what you think!