Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on an Android device but aren’t entirely sure how? In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on Android aswell as how to enter DNS codes on Android within minutes.
Follow EverydayElectronics 10 easy steps below to get your device up and running:
- #1) To start, tap on settings.
- #2) Tap Wi-fi.
- #3) Press and hold on the Wi-fi network you are currently connected to.
- #4) Tap modify network.
- #5) Tap show advanced options.
- #6) Scroll down and tap on ”IP Settings” and choose ”Static”.
- #7) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug them in under DNS 1 & DNS 2. Do not change any other settings. Keep IP address, gateway and network prefix length the same.
- #8) Click ‘Save’.
- #9) Click the home button, & then restart your device.
- #10) Enjoy American Netflix.
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Android. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.