Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Playstation 3 but aren’t entirely sure how? In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on PS3 aswell as how to enter DNS codes on PS3 within minutes.
- #1) Scroll over to Settings on your PS3.
- #2) Scroll down to the bottom and Select Network Settings.
- #3) Select Internet Connection Settings.
- #4) A message will pop up stating that you will be disconnected from the internet. Click Yes to continue, you will be temporarily signed out.
- #4) Select Custom.
- #5) Now you need to select the method in which your PS3 connects to the internet. If you are connecting wirelessly, you will have to select your WiFi network and enter your WiFi password before you can proceed.
- #6) Set your IP address setting to Automatic.
- #7) Under DHCP host name select do not set.
- #8) Under DNS settings select Manual.
- #9) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug them in under Primary & Secondary DNS.
- #10) Under MTU select Automatic. Under Proxy Server select Do Not Use.
- #11) Under UPnP select Disable.
#12) Press next & Test your connection.
- #11) Enjoy American Netflix.
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on PS3. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.
To return your Netflix back to its original country on the PS3 follow the same steps above except when you get to #8, select Automatic.