Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Apple TV but aren’t entirely sure how? EverydayElectronics has got you covered.
In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on Apple TV aswell as how to enter DNS codes on Apple TV within minutes.
* This method is currently out of date. You can find the best way to access American Netflix on apple TV by viewing our updated tutorial here.
- #1) To start, select Settings from your Apple TV’s home screen.
- #2) Select General then select Network.
- #3) Select the type of connection that you are on – Wifi or Ethernet.
- #4) Scroll down to Configure DNS, and select Manual.
- #5) The Apple TV only uses one DNS code so select a primary DNS code from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug it in under the configure DNS field.
- #6) Select Done.
- #7) Restart your Apple TV.
- #8) Enjoy American Netflix.
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Apple TV. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.