Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Nintendo Wii but aren’t entirely sure how? In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on the Nintendo Wii aswell as how to enter DNS codes on the Wii within minutes.
- #1) Go to your Wii Settings.
- #2) Scroll right and select Internet.
- #3) Click Connection Settings.
- #4) Open active connection.
- #5) Select Change settings
- #6) Scroll right to the Auto-Obtain DNS screen. Do Not touch Auto-Obtain IP Address, scroll right one more time.
- #7) Select No and open the Advanced Settings.
- #8) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug them in under Primary & Secondary DNS.
- #9) Select Confirm & then Save.
- #10) Select OK once more & wait until the test is done.
- #11) Return to the main screen and restart your console.
- #12) Enjoy American Netflix.
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Nintendo Wii. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.