Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Nintendo Wii U but aren’t entirely sure how? In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on the Nintendo Wii U aswell as how to enter DNS codes on Wii U within minutes.
- #1) Go to your Wii U’s System Settings.
- #2) Select Internet.
- #3) Connect to the Internet.
- #4) Select Connection List.
- #5) Select the WiFi network that you are currently connected to.
- #6) Select Change Settings.
- #7) Click the arrow to the right and choose DNS.
- #8) Choose Do not auto-obtain.
- #9) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug them in under Primary & Secondary DNS fields.
- #10) Tap Confirm to return to the manual settings screen.
- #11) Restart your console.
- #12) Enjoy American Netflix.
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Nintendo Wii U. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.