Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Windows 10 but aren’t entirely sure how? EverydayElectronics has got you covered.
In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on Windows 10 aswell as how to enter DNS codes on Windows 10 within minutes.
- #1) To start, click the START button and then click Settings.
- #2) Click Network and Internet.
- #3) Depending on your type of connection, Click on WiFi or Ethernet then click Change adapter settings.
- #4) Right Click on your network adapter and click on Properties.
- #5) Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- #6) Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight and click on Properties.
- #7) In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- #8) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug them in under Primary & Secondary DNS.
- #9) Click Ok and then click on the close button.
- #10) Restart your system.
- #11) Enjoy American Netflix!
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Windows 10. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.