Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Windows 8 but aren’t entirely sure how? EverydayElectronics has got you covered.
In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on Windows 8 aswell as how to enter DNS codes on Windows 8 within minutes.
- #1) Open the Windows Explorer. Click on Computer and then Open Control Panel on the toolbar.
- #2) Click Network and Internet.
- #3) Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- #4) Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- #5) Double Click on your network adapter.
- #6) Click on Properties.
- #7) Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- #8) Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- #9) Click on Properties.
- #10) In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses. Make sure that Validate settings upon exit is also checked and click on the OK button.
- #11) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and plug them in under Primary & Secondary DNS.
- #12) Windows will now attempt to detect any problems.
- #13) Click on the Close button & restart your system.
- #14) Enjoy American Netflix!
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Windows 8. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.