Today’s new update to Grand Theft Auto Online on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, will bring a new adversary mode called Power Play.
Power Play gives players the chance to boost themselves and their allies with special abilities or use those abilities to mess with your opponents while in pursuit of the ultimate win.
The six power-ups are temporary so be sure to time your effects wisely.
- Beasted: Transform into a Beast and use special powers like invisibility, super jump, and super strength.
- Zoned: Slow down time for all players, giving snipers a tactical advantage over exposed enemies.
- Doped: Dull your enemy’s senses with a trippy green haze.
- Raging: Unleash a rampage with your entire team by inflicting increased damage while taking reduced damage.
- Flipped: Temporarily inverts all enemy camera controls and mixes up team chat to truly get in their heads.
- Dark: You and your team disappear off the map.
According to Rockstar, ”Each player can use one power up at a time, but layers of strategy exist through stacking power-ups with other teammates, or triggering power-ups to counteract enemy team advantages.”
This new Adversary Mode is available now via the Jobs menu. View the teaser trailer above and let us know what you think!
Leave a Reply