Are you wondering how to get American Netflix on Mac OS X but aren’t entirely sure how? EverydayElectronics has got you covered.
In this article you will learn how to get American Netflix on Mac OS X aswell as how to enter DNS codes on Mac within minutes.
- #1) To start, go to the Apple Menu and Select System Preferences.
- #2) Select Network.
- #3) Select your network connection from the list. Once selected, click on Advanced.
- #4) Select the DNS tab, and then click the + icon beside the IPv4 or IPv6 addresses’.
- #5) Use a pair of DNS codes from our Free American Netflix DNS Codes Page and enter the primary DNS address, then click the + to enter the secondary DNS.
- #6) Click OK.
- #7) Click Apply.
- #8) Enjoy American Netflix!
We hope this solves your issue of how to get US Netflix on Mac OS X. If you’re tired of slow frequent changing Free DNS Codes, we highly recommend using Overplay. Overplay’s secure SmartDNS service has numerous amounts of benefits compared to Free DNS Codes. Experience fast connection speeds without throttling or buffering, gain access to every region of Netflix, plus access over 100 channels including Hulu, Amazon Instant Video & more. Sign up for an Overplay Subscription
today or see the benefits of paid vs free DNS codes.