Pokemon Go’s latest update has arrived, and with it is the games first in-game event.
Starting October 26th to November 1st, Pokemon Go’s Halloween event will earn you double the amount of Candy every time you catch, hatch and transfer Pokémon!
The first Pokemon Go event will also bring a major bonus to the buddy system as you will earn four candies instead of one every time you walk the pre-set distance of either 1K, 3K, or 5K.
In addition to the sugarfilled candy bonuses, there will be an increase in spooky Pokémon for the Halloween event. Gastly, Haunter, & Gengar aswell as a few others will appear much more frequently.
The rest if the update consisted of minor upgrades and bugfixes such as:
- Eggs now have different colors depending on the distance required to hatch them.
- 2-kilometer eggs will remain green, the default egg color prior to the update.
- 5-kilometer eggs are now displayed in orange.
- 10-kilometer eggs are now displayed purple.
- Pokémon type icons have been added to the information screen for each Pokémon.
- Low battery indicator added for the Pokémon GO Plus.
- Minor text fixes.
What are your thoughts on the latest Pokemom Go Update? Will you be playing the first Pokemon Go Halloween Event? Comment below!