A VPN is suppose to protect you by encrypting your online data, without saving, tracking, or pinpointing any of the information back to you. Would you still use a FREE VPN if you knew they did all of this and more?
Nothing is ever truly free online and that’s exactly the case with Free VPN’s. They are popular amoung many online users, but when it comes down to it, you get what you paid for.
Server location options are extremely limited with a free VPN, most times in the single digits. Sometimes only one server is available so large limits are placed on how much bandwidth you can use. These limits make it difficult to use site’s that consume alot of data such as streaming services like Netflix, and Youtube. Bandwidth limits from free VPN’s also prevent you from doing things like seeding, and downloading torrents securely and privately.
Since Free VPN’s do not directly profit off of you, they have to make money in alternate ways to offset costs of operating, maintenance, and more.
The two ways Free VPN’s make money have to be the best reason why putting out a very low monthly fee for a paid VPN is a better idea.
Usually there are two methods free VPN services use to make their money. The first is by serving you ads through the VPN client. This greatly slows down the speed of the service and the ads are most times malicious.
The second way free VPNs make money is by logging your data, which basically defeats the purpose of using a VPN in the first place. They then bundle it together with other users information, and sell it to the highest bidders.
Using a high tier VPN service such as the ones we mention below, put security, anonymity, and privacy first. Absolutely none of your information is stored on their servers, so you can ensure your sensitive data is %100 safe online.
You may have been asking yourself what the benefits of using a free VPN are? The answer is that there truly are no benefits.
To ensure you aswell as your sensitive data is 100% protected online, make the switch to a military-grade security VPN today. EverydayElectronics highly recommends using either StrongVPN, IPVanish, or Overplay. View some of the benefits that come with each subscription below.
- Access the world’s fastest VPN.
- 100% Online Security and Privacy.
- Assigns you an anonymous, shared IP address, and encrypts 100% of your traffic to ensure your protected while torrenting.
- Easy to use apps for all of your devices.
- Over 40,000 shared IPs, with 500+ VPN servers in 60+ countries.
- Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited P2P traffic, & Zero traffic logs allow you to torrent with ease.
- 256-bit AES encryption, OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Use 5 simultaneous connections on multiple devices with only one Subscription.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Seen in Torrent Freak, Business Insider, CNET, LifeHacker, aswell as New York Post, & PC Advisor.
- 5-day money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied.
- Rated #1 VPN on VPNRatings.
- Zero logs, & Unlimited bandwidth allow you to stay protected while downloading torrents.
- Browse and download torrents anonymously with a Military-grade encrypted connection
- Features VPN & SmartDNS.
- Use SmartDNS to access geo-restricted content from outside the US such as Hulu, Amazon Video, & 100+ additional channels.
- Over 400 Servers in 40+ Countries.
- Unlimited region switching.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Unlimited Peer-to-Peer traffic.
- Compatible on mobile, and features easy to use, user friendly apps.
- PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN protocols.
- 5 day money-back guarantee.
- Rated #3 VPN on VPNRatings.
Leave the dangers and the negatives of using a FREE VPN in the past and sign up for StrongVPN, IPVanish, or Overplay. If you’re Still undecided view our 15 Reasons Why You Must Use A VPN to help you make your decision.