As of November 2016 there really is just a few services available that actually allow you to access American Netflix. While virtually every company has been blocked from offering the service, we wanted to quickly remind you of a great option that works after the Netflix crackdown called ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN is an industry leading VPN provider with 1000+ servers in over 87 countries around the world. With ExpressVPN you get the benefit of a top-tier VPN service that lets you access geo-restricted content like American Netflix, and a military-grade VPN connection to ensure you’re safe from things like scammers, hackers, & identity theft.
ExpressVPN’s one of a kind features include:
- The ability to watch, listen, stream, and download content from censored and blocked websites with ease.
- A useful built-in Speed Test feature to choose the fastest VPN server location for your network.
- ExpressVPN does not log traffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify you.
- One subscription covers three of your devices.
- Features automatic setup. Absolutely no tech skills required.
- 24/7 around the clock customer support by email and live chat.
- If you’re not satisfied with ExpressVPN for any reason, the service is backed by a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee.
How to access American Netflix with ExpressVPN?
To Access US Netflix with ExpressVPN follow these 3 easy steps:
- Signup & download ExpressVPN on Windows or Mac.
- Open the VPN client and connect to any US server.
- Visit Netflix.com or open the Netflix windows app & enjoy two to four times the amount of titles available for instant streaming
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy Error message ”You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again”, while using ExpressVPN to access American Netflix, don’t worry just follow these steps.
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the ExpressVPN client and Disconnect from your current US server.
#3) Reconnect to a new US server.
#4) Visit Netflix.com or use the Windows Netflix app and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if necessary.
We recommend starting at New York and working your way down from there, so you do not miss any working servers.