Have you heard about American Netflix but aren’t sure how to get it? Are you tired of seeing Netflix’s frustrating proxy error?
To help you access American Netflix in your country or anywhere around the world, EverydayElectronics has put together an easy to follow tutorial that will have you up and running in minutes.
How To Get American Netflix
- #1) Sign up for a top tier VPN that works with Netflix after the proxy and VPN ban. We’ve tested many services and highly recommend:
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Access US, Canadian, UK Netflix & More.
- ExpressVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Unique Speed Test Feature.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- NordVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Double VPN.
The easiest way to tell if you’re accessing the American Netflix content library is by simply searching for a show or movie that’s exclusive to the US region. If you are able to search and play the title then you are streaming US Netflix. We recommend trying Sons Of Anarchy, Undercover Boss, Border Security, or Everybody Loves Raymond.
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy error written above simply close your browser, disconnect from your current US server, and connect to a new one.
It’s important to note all services mentioned in step #1 work to access American Netflix, Canadian Netflix, & UK Netflix as well. Simply follow the same steps but connect to a server from the United Kingdom or Canada instead!
Looking for additional Netflix News & Tutorials? Visit EverydayElectronics Netflix In The News page, or find our latest articles here.
Leave a Reply