Are you trying to surf the internet privately without suffering from things like ISP tracking and government website blocks? Now more then ever it’s important to ensure all of your information and internet traffic remains completely private online.
With Trump sealing the deal to allow American ISPs to legally collect and sell your browsing history and other information to third parties, it’s crucial you re-evaluate what you are doing to stay safe on the internet.
Even if you do not live in the United States this still impacts you. Users who frequent websites based in the US or visit sites that are hosted by American ISPs can have information collected on them as well.
- Account Information – Including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, and service history.
- Network Performance and Usage Information – This lets AT&T know how you use their networks, products and services.
- Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information – Tells your ISP about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use on their networks.
- Location Information – Let’s your ISP know where your wireless device is located, as well as your ZIP-code and street address.
- TV Viewing Habits & Information – Reveals which programs you watch and record and similar information about how you use our video services and applications.
- And More!
How To Block American ISPs From Tracking You
No matter where you live the reality is your internet service provider can track what you are doing online. To stay anonymous and keep all of your data completely hidden from ISPs, EverydayElectronics highly recommends using a premium VPN service.
If you’re unfamiliar with a VPN, or Virtual Private Network, watch this quick 1 minute video.
A VPN is essentially an online tunnel that let’s you remain 100% anonymous by highly encrypting all of your activities on the internet. Using a VPN hide’s your IP address and location to anonymously appear from anywhere you choose. This allows you to remain private while accessing the internet the way it was meant to be – safe, free, and open.
Why Use A VPN?
- Protect your identity and internet traffic from governments, your internet provider, hackers, thieves, and malicious websites.
- Avoid censorship and surveillance by the government, your internet provider, hackers, thieves, and malicious websites.
- Watch your favorite content from sites like American Netflix, Hulu, and more, from anywhere around the world.
- Hide your IP address and location to stay protected while doing things like streaming, or downloading torrents.
- View sensored and blocked websites from anywhere. This feature is especially great for user’s living in countries like the United Kingdom, Australia and China, where certain websites are made inaccessible by the government.
- Browse open or public wifi networks without having to worry about your data getting into the wrong hands.
Best VPN To Block American ISPs From Tracking You
Choosing a VPN these days has become difficult as there’s hundreds of options. At EverydayElectronics we’ve tested many providers and compiled a list of the top VPNs to block internet service providers from tracking you.
|Top Privacy VPNs||
#1) IPVanish – Find Out More
#2) ExpressVPN – Find Out More
#3) NordVPN – Find Out More
#4) StrongVPN – Find Out More
#5) PureVPN – Find Out More
#6) VyprVPN – Find Out More
Leave the negatives of being watched by your internet service provider in the past and sign up for one of the services we mentioned above.
Still undecided? View our 15 Reasons Why You Must Use A VPN to help you make your decision.