What Are The Best American Netflix VPNs?
Are you trying to access the most Netflix has to offer, while staying completely anonymous online? Since Netflix began blocking the use of VPNs and DNS codes it has become difficult to find reliable ways to access the service outside of your home country.
At EverydayElectronics we frequently test and monitor services that work with American Netflix to help save you time and money. Although most services have stopped offering access, we wanted to quickly remind you of some VPNs that do still work with American Netflix.
Out of the long list of providers we have tested, the following still work to access US Netflix, Hulu, and more.
- ExpressVPN ☆☆☆☆☆ (Recommended)
- No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Easy-To-Use Software For All Your Devices.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- 3 Months Free When Signing Up Through EverydayElectronics!
- NordVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Double VPN.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- Surfshark VPN – Ultra-Fast Setup and Streaming, Unlimited Devices.
How To Watch American Netflix Using A VPN?
#1) Download and install the VPN you choose from above. All VPNs on our list feature automatic setup software to have you running in a few easy steps.
#2) Open the VPN client and connect to any server from the United States.
#3) Once connected visit Netflix.com or sign in here.
#4) Enjoy access to blocked websites such as American Netflix, Hulu, The Pirate Bay and more!
Increase your Netflix library by 2 – 4 times when using one of the VPNs we have tested above. All services feature, at minimum, a 7 day money back guarantee if for any reason you are unsatisfied.