Are you looking for private and secure ways to watch Netflix but can’t find a VPN that works with the service? Have you heard about American Netflix but aren’t entirely sure how to get it?
At EverydayElectronics we test and monitor the top VPNs that work with Netflix on a daily basis, to help save you time and money.
To access American Netflix in your country or anywhere around the world, EverydayElectronics has put together an easy to follow tutorial that will at least double the amount of content in your Netflix library, in minutes.
How To Get American Netflix Using A VPN
#1) Sign up for a top tier VPN that works with Netflix after the proxy and VPN ban. We have tested many providers and highly recommend:
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock American, Canadian, UK Netflix & More!
- Access US, Canadian, UK Netflix & More.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
#2) Download and install the VPN you choose from step #1.
#3) Open the VPN client and connect to a server from the United States.
#4) Visit Netflix.com or click here.
#5) Enjoy access to American Netflix.
The easiest way to tell if you are accessing American Netflix is by simply searching for a show or movie that’s exclusive to the U.S. region. If you are able to search and play the title then you are streaming U.S. Netflix. We recommend trying Sons Of Anarchy, Undercover Boss, Border Security, or Everybody Loves Raymond.
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy error written above simply:
- Close your browser or app.
- Open the VPN client and Disconnect from your current US server.
- Reconnect to a new US server.
- Visit Netflix and pick a show or movie.
- Repeat if necessary.