Do you live in the U.K. and believe it’s your right to access an internet without borders and restrictions? Have you been facing ISP monitoring or website blocks? With the recent WannaCry malware attacks circulating the globe, and other large scale security breaches in the news, EverydayElectronics recommends using a VPN to stay protected and to access a fully unrestricted internet.
What Is A VPN?
If you’re unfamiliar with a Virtual Private Network or VPN for short, it’s an encrypted tunnel that let’s you remain 100% anonymous online. Using a VPN hide’s your IP address and location to anonymously appear from anywhere you choose. This allows you to access the internet the way it was meant to be – safe, free, open and private.
Best VPNs To Use In The U.K.
In today’s world, ensuring your sensitive information is protected while online is more important than ever. To help you make the best decision EverydayElectronics has put together a list of the best VPNs to use in the United Kingdom.
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock American, Canadian, UK Netflix & More!
- Access US, Canadian, UK Netflix & More.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- IPVanish – Access the World’s Fastest VPN, Features SOCKS5 Web Proxy.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, 5 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- Overplay – VPN & SmartDNS, Three Simultaneous VPN connections.
Leave the dangers and negatives of an unprotected internet in the past and start using a premium VPN today. Still undecided? Visit our Top VPNs of 2017 article to help you make your decision.