Have you updated your Nintendo Switch to version 3.0 yet? If so you will most likely notice this is one of the most significant updates brought to the console to date.
Nintendo has added a number of useful tricks and features, some of which include:
- The ability to add friends from your Nintendo 3DS and Wii U friend lists.
- Receive notifications when your friends appear online.
- A new function that helps you find missing controllers.
- Increase and decrease headphones and the consoles system volume via the Quick Settings menu.
- Wireless keyboard support and more!
Having trouble finding features in the latest Nintendo Switch system update? Join IGN as they go over the most important features of update 3.0, and how to use each one.