This week many large tech companies including Twitter, Netflix, Amazon, Reddit, and more will join together to raise awareness about the FCC’s current threat to net neutrality.
“Net neutrality allows all websites and services to have equal opportunity online. Thanks to this framework, ISPs are legally barred from manipulating the content you see and the speed you receive it at. If the FCC takes that away, your broadband provider will slow down and redirect competitor websites, even charging you extra fees to simply access them.”
To do their part and encourage users to protect access to a fair and open internet, StrongVPN is having a Take Back Your Security event, that gifts new users massive savings on all plans.
When you sign up for any StrongVPN plan between July 10th and July 17th/2017, use discount code “DAYOFACTION” at checkout and SAVE 50% off your plan!
StrongVPN puts speed and privacy first plus has many other great features like letting you access American Netflix. They feature the strongest, fastest, and best tech support, with a 5 day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied!
Using StrongVPN has many additional benefits as well, some of which include:
- The ability to hide your IP address and location to stay protected while doing things like streaming, or downloading torrents.
- Protect your online privacy.
- Protect your identity from the government, hackers, thieves, and malicious websites.
- Watch your favorite content from websites like American Netflix, Hulu, and much more from anywhere around the world.
- View sensored and blocked websites. This feature is especially great for user’s living in countries like Australia, the United Kingdom, and China, that are blocked from accessing certain websites by the government.
- Avoid censorship and surveillance by the government, hackers, thieves, and malicious websites.
- Browse open or public wifi networks without having to worry about your data getting into the wrong hands.
- And much more!