Finding quality VPNs that focus on providing uninterrupted access to American Netflix has become difficult in recent months. While virtually any VPN previously offered access to the service, that is simply not the case anymore.
At EverydayElectronics we test and monitor the best VPNs to access Netflix on a daily basis. This helps save you valuable time and money.
Since Netflix began blocking the use of FREE DNS Codes and VPNs, many users have been left without a way to access the largest Netflix content catalogue, which can be frustrating. To access American Netflix in your country or anywhere around the world, we have put together an easy to follow tutorial that will at least double the amount of content in your Netflix library in minutes!
How To Get American Netflix – Working Netflix VPNs (July 2017)
#1) Sign up for a top tier VPN that allows you to access Netflix securely after the proxy and VPN ban. We have tested a wide range of providers and highly recommend:
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock American, Canadian, UK Netflix & More!
- Access US, Canadian, UK Netflix & More.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
#2) Download and install the VPN you choose from step #1.
#3) Open the VPN client and connect to a server from the United States.
#4) Visit Netflix.com or click here.
#5) Enjoy access to American Netflix.
The easiest way to tell if you are accessing American Netflix is by simply searching for a show or movie that’s exclusive to the U.S. region. If you are able to search and play the title then you are streaming U.S. Netflix. We recommend trying Sons Of Anarchy, Undercover Boss, Border Security, or Everybody Loves Raymond.
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy error written above follow these steps.
- Close your browser or app.
- Open the VPN client and Disconnect from your current US server.
- Reconnect to a new US server.
- Visit Netflix and pick a show or movie.
- Repeat if necessary.