Looking for a VPN who makes it their priority to provide uninterrupted access to American Netflix? At EverydayElectronics we test and monitor the best VPNs to access Netflix on a daily basis to save you valuable time and money.
To access American Netflix in Canada, UK, Australia, or anywhere else around the world, we have put together an easy to follow tutorial that will at least double the amount of content in your Netflix library in minutes!
How To Get American Netflix – Working Netflix VPNs (August 2017)
The VPNs listed below allow you to securely access Netflix after the proxy and VPN ban. To watch American Netflix in your country follow these 5 easy steps.
#1) Sign up for a top tier VPN that allows you to access Netflix uninterrupted. We have tested a wide range of providers and highly recommend:
- ExpressVPN Recommended Provider
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock American, Canadian, UK Netflix & More!
- Access US, Canadian, UK Netflix & More.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
#2) Download and install the VPN you choose from step #1.
#3) Open the VPN client and connect to a server from the United States.
#4) Visit Netflix.com or click here.
#5) Enjoy access to American Netflix.
How To Tell If You Are Watching American Netflix?
The easiest way to tell if you are accessing American Netflix is by simply searching for a show or movie that’s exclusive to the U.S. region. If you are able to search and play the title then you are streaming U.S. Netflix. We recommend trying Sons Of Anarchy, Undercover Boss, Border Security, or Everybody Loves Raymond.
How To Fix The Netflix Proxy Error Message
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy error written above follow these steps.
- Close your browser or app.
- Open the VPN client and Disconnect from your current US server.
- Reconnect to a new US server.
- Visit Netflix and pick a show or movie.
- Repeat if necessary.
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding working Netflix VPNs. Looking for additional tutorials from Everyday Electronics? Visit our Netflix In The News page, or find our latest articles here.