Want to install Bennu on Kodi Krypton but are not entirely sure how? Bennu is the updated version of the very popular Kodi addon previously known as Pheonix. Many are unaware that Pheonix has relaunched under a new addon named Bennu, and must be reinstalled to continue watching everything from TV shows and movies, to live channels. Bennu basically means Egyptian Phoenix, so you can see the relation in names.
With so many Kodi addons shutting down or relaunching lately, it has been difficult to keep track of the best working Kodi addons. With that being said you can follow the easy steps listed below to install Bennu on Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
How To Get Bennu On Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- #1) The first thing you need to do is launch Kodi Krypton and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- #2) Go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- #3) Turn on the “Unknown Sources” option or else you won’t be able to install third-party add-ons.
- #4) When the warning box pops up, click Yes.
- #5) Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on Settings.
- #6) Go to File Manager and then Add Source.
- #7) Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://mediarepos.org/tco/”.
- #8) Name it Media Repo and then click OK.
- #9) Go to the Kodi homescreen and select Addons. Click on the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- #10) Choose Install from Zip file and then Media Repo.
- #11) Select the repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip and install it. Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- #12) Select Install from repository and choose the Colossal Repo to open it.
- #13) Click on Video Add-ons -> Bennu or any other addon you want to setup and press install.
- #14) Wait until you see the Bennu Addon Enabled notification.
- #15) Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the addons tab from the left hand column. All the video addons you install, including Bennu, will appear here.
How To Get Bennu On Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
Not currently running Kodi 17? Use these instructions instead.
- #1) To start launch Kodi and go to System and then File Manager.
- #2) Click on Add Source. Select None and then enter the following without the quotes “http://mediarepos.org/tco/”.
- #3) Click on Done.
- #4) Scroll to the empty bar and enter: Media Repo. Click Done once more.
- #5) Select OK.
- #6) Now, from the home screen, go to System -> Settings -> and then Addons.
- #7) Choose Install from Zip file -> Media Repo.
- #8) Select repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip and install it. Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- #9) Now, select Install from repository.
- #10) Choose the Colossal Repo -> Video Addons.
- #11) Select Bennu and install it.
- #12) From the Kodi home screen, choose Videos -> Addons -> Bennu.
Stay Safe While Using Unofficial Kodi Addons – Use A VPN
Unofficial Kodi addons have been getting a ton of media attention lately. While it may be convenient to access such a wide range of content in a few easy steps, a major downside is that your private information is at risk.
Copyright holders in Canada, UK, USA, and around the world have been using this information to send threatening copyright infringement notices, and in some cases lawsuits, against users who infringe on their property.
To avoid any unwanted notices while using Kodi and ensure you remain completely safe online, we highly recommend using a VPN to encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address.
Best Kodi VPNs Of 2017
- IPVanish Recommended Kodi VPN
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Apps Optimized for Kodi.
- Access the World’s Fastest VPN.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- Fast & Friendly Support 24/7.
- ExpressVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Access American Netflix.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, 5 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- NordVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Double VPN.
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding the installation of Bennu on Kodi. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our Netflix in the news page, tutorials section, or find our latest articles here.