Looking for VPNs that still work with Netflix in September 2017? In today’s online world it could not be more important to make sure your personal information is safe online, even when doing something simple like streaming Netflix.
When Netflix began preventing their subscribers from using VPNs last year, it left many without a way to securely access the service. At EverydayElectronics we test and monitor the best VPNs available to access Netflix on a daily basis so you don’t have to. This helps save your valuable time and money.
The VPNs listed below allow you to privately access Netflix in September 2017, and make it their priority to provide uninterrupted access to American Netflix.
Working Netflix VPNs – September 2017
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock American, Canadian, UK Netflix & More!
- Automatic Setup Will Have You Up and Running In A Few Easy Steps.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
How To Fix The Netflix Proxy Error Message
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy error written above follow these steps.
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the VPN client and Disconnect from your current US server.
#3) Reconnect to a new US server.
#4) Visit Netflix and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if necessary.
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding VPNs that still work with Netflix. Looking for additional tutorials from Everyday Electronics? Visit our Netflix In The News page, or find our latest articles here.