Wondering how to unblock any website while living in the United Kingdom? At EverydayElectronics we believe in having the choice to access an internet without borders and restrictions.
If you have been facing frustrating website blocks and monitoring by your internet provider in the U.K, you can follow the 4 easy steps listed below to access a truly unrestricted with the use of a VPN.
Unfamiliar with a Virtual Private Network or VPN? it’s an encrypted tunnel that let’s you remain 100% anonymous online. Using a VPN hides your IP address and location to anonymously appear from anywhere you choose, which allows you to access the internet the way it was meant to be – free, open and private.
How To Unblock Websites In United Kingdom
#1) Sign up for a premium VPN that allows you to watch, listen, stream, and enjoy content from blocked websites around the world. We have tested a wide range of services and highly recommend:
- ExpressVPN Recommended Provider
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock Geo-Restricted Websites Like American Netflix & Hulu!
- Automatic Setup Will Have You Up and Running In A Few Easy Steps.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption, 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- IPVanish – Access the World’s Fastest VPN, Features SOCKS5 Web Proxy.
- NordVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Double VPN.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
#2) Download and install the VPN you choose from step #1.
#3) Open the VPN client and connect to a server from a country with unrestricted internet. If you are unsure, connect to any server from the United States or Canada.
#4) Open your browser and enjoy access to every site on the web!
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding how to unblock websites in the United Kingdom. Looking for additional tutorials from EverydayElectronics? Visit our Netflix In The News page, or find our latest articles here.