Looking for the best VPN to use with Netflix in 2018? To help save user’s their valuable time and money, our team at EverydayElectronics tests and monitors the best VPNs available to access Netflix on a daily basis so you don’t have to.
In today’s online world it could not be more important to make sure your personal information is safe online, even when doing something simple like streaming Netflix.
Working Netflix VPNs – 2018 Edition
- ExpressVPN Recommended Provider
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Unblock American, Canadian, UK Netflix & More!
- Automatic Setup Will Have You Up and Running In A Few Easy Steps.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
How To Fix The Netflix VPN And Proxy Error In 2018
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to get an error message while using a VPN with Netflix follow these steps.
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the VPN client and Disconnect from your current US server.
#3) Reconnect to a new US server.
#4) Visit Netflix and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if necessary.
Why Use A VPN – Top VPN Features
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding working Netflix VPNs. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our tutorials section, Netflix in the news page, or find our latest articles here.