Having difficulty updating to the latest version of Blamo Repo? Starting yesterday many users have reported having difficulties updating to the latest 0.0.6 version of the popular Kodi repo Blamo.
Due to a repo configuration change, users must manually reinstall Blamo to continue receiving updates and access new addons such as Chocolate Salty Balls. This will correct the new Blamo issues that recently started, and will also allow you to get future updates.
Incase you are not aware, Blamo Repo also recently changed their repo URL to http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/. To install or update to the latest version of Blamo without receiving an error, follow the steps listed here.
Stay Safe While Using Unofficial Kodi Addons – Use A VPN
Unofficial Kodi addons and repositories have been getting a ton of media attention recently. While it may be convenient to access such a wide range of at your fingertips, a major downside is that your private information is at risk.
Copyright holders in Canada, UK, USA, and around the world have been using this information to send threatening copyright infringement notices, and in some cases lawsuits, against Kodi users who infringe on their property.
To avoid any unwanted notices while using Kodi and ensure you remain completely safe online, we highly recommend using a VPN to encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address.
Best Kodi VPNs Of 2018
- IPVanish Recommended Kodi VPN
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Apps Optimized for Kodi.
- Access the World’s Fastest VPN.
- Industry Leading Security & Encryption.
- Fast & Friendly Support 24/7.
- ExpressVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Access American Netflix.
- StrongVPN – 20 Years Digital Security Experience, 5 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- NordVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Double VPN.
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding how to install, update or fix Blamo Repo on Kodi. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our tutorials section, Netflix in the news page, or find our latest articles here.