Looking for a VPN that works with Netflix in July 2018? In today’s online world it could not be more important to make sure your personal information is safe online, even when doing something simple like streaming Netflix.
The VPNs listed below allow you to privately access Netflix in July 2018, and make it their priority to provide uninterrupted access to American Netflix.
Working Netflix VPNs – July 2018
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Easy-To-Use Software For All Your Devices.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- 3 Months Free When Signing Up For Annual Subscription Through EverydayElectronics!
- StrongVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
How To Fix The Netflix Proxy Error – July 2018
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
If you happen to see the Netflix proxy error written above follow these steps.
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the VPN client and disconnect from your current US server.
#3) Reconnect to a new US server.
#4) Visit Netflix and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if necessary.
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding VPNs that still work with Netflix in July 2018. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our tutorials section, Netflix in the news page, or find our latest articles here.