Want to know how to get American Netflix in August 2018? At EverydayElectronics we make it our mission to keep up with the best ways to access American Netflix so our visitors don’t have to.
To watch the U.S. version of Netflix and greatly increase the amount of content available to watch, we recommend using a premium VPN service to have you up and running in a few easy steps.
Out of the long list of providers that we frequently test to ensure you get the best service, the following VPNs still work with American Netflix.
Working Netflix VPNs (August 2018)
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Easy-To-Use Software For All Your Devices.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- 3 Months Free When Signing Up For Annual Subscription Through EverydayElectronics!
- StrongVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- PureVPN – Ultra-Fast Streaming, Risk-Free 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
How To Watch American Netflix Worldwide (August 2018)
#1) Download and install the VPN you choose from above. All VPNs on our list feature automatic setup software to have you running in a few easy steps.
#2) Open the VPN client and connect to any server from the United States.
#3) Once connected visit Netflix.com or sign in here.
#4) Enjoy access to blocked websites such as American Netflix, Hulu, BBC and more!
How To Tell If American Netflix Is Working?
The easiest way to tell if your American Netflix is working is by searching for a show or movie that’s exclusive to the US region. If you are able to search and play the title then you are successfully streaming American Netflix. We recommend trying Sons Of Anarchy, Undercover Boss, Filthy Riches or Everybody Loves Raymond.
How To Fix The Netflix Proxy Error?
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
On occasion you may happen to see the Netflix proxy error message posted above while using a VPN. If you do, simply follow the steps listed below.
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the VPN client and Disconnect from your current U.S. server.
#3) Reconnect to a new U.S. server.
#4) Visit Netflix.com again and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if necessary.
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding how to get American Netflix in August 2018. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our tutorials section, Netflix in the news page, or find our latest articles here.