Want to get American Netflix in November 2018? To watch the U.S. version of Netflix and greatly increase the amount of content available for instant streaming in your Netflix library, follow the simple steps listed below.
Due to strict licensing agreements users living in the United States have the most options when choosing content on Netflix. To make things simple American Netflix increases the amount of content in your library by up to four times, giving you a huge advantage if you live in a country where the service recently launched or where the content catalogue is small.
How To Watch American Netflix Worldwide (November 2018)
#1) Download and install a working Netflix VPN from down below. All VPNs on our list are tested daily and feature automatic setup software to have you running in a few easy steps.
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Easy-To-Use Software For All Your Devices.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- 3 Months Free When Signing Up Through EverydayElectronics!
- StrongVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- Surfshark VPN – Ultra-Fast Setup and Streaming, Unlimited Devices.
#2) Open the VPN client and connect to any server from the United States.
#3) Once connected visit Netflix.com or sign in here.
#4) Enjoy access to blocked websites such as American Netflix, Canadian Netflix, and more!
How To Tell If I Am Watching American Netflix?
To tell if your American Netflix is working search for a show or movie that’s exclusive to the US region. If you are able to search and play the title then you are successfully streaming American Netflix. We recommend trying Sons Of Anarchy, Frasier, Undercover Boss, or Filthy Riches.
American Netflix Not Working?
Although this rarely ever occurs, on occasion you may happen to see the following Netflix proxy error message while using a VPN. If you do, simply follow the steps listed below.
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the VPN client and disconnect from your current U.S. server.
#3) Reconnect to a new U.S. server.
#4) Visit Netflix.com again and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if neccessary.
We hope this solves any questions or difficulties you may have surrounding American Netflix in November 2018. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our tutorials section, or find our latest articles here.