Wondering how to get United Kingdom Netflix in 2018? With Netflix in the United Kingdom being one of the countries with the most content to watch around the world, many people are not aware how easy it is to access.
To watch U.K. Netflix anywhere around the world follow our simple EverydayElectronics tutorial below and you will be running in minutes.
An important thing to note when using Netflix is that your location determines what and how much content appears in your content library. With that being said, most users opt to watch movies and TV shows from within one of the top 5 Netflix regions pictured below.
How To Watch United Kingdom Netflix Worldwide
#1) Download and install one of the following premium VPN services that we test daily with Netflix. All VPNs on our list feature automatic setup software to have you running in a few easy steps.
- ExpressVPN [su_label type=”important”]Recommended Provider [/su_label]
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Easy-To-Use Software For All Your Devices.
- No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- 3 Months Free When Signing Up Through EverydayElectronics!
- StrongVPN – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 20 Years Digital Security Experience, Military Grade Encryption.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- Surfshark VPN – Ultra-Fast Setup and Streaming, Set Up On Unlimited Devices.
#2) Once installed open the VPN client.
#3) Connect to any server from the United Kingdom and then visit Netflix.com.
#4) Sign in and enjoy access to more content on Netflix!
How To Tell If I Am Watching United Kingdom Netflix?
Once connected you will notice a wide range of Movies and TV shows not usually available in your region. Simply choose a title and you’re successfully streaming Netflix from the United Kingdom.
Netflix From United Kingdom Not Working?
Although this rarely ever occurs, on occasion you may happen to see the following Netflix proxy error message while using a VPN. If you do, simply follow the steps listed below.
“Whoops, something went wrong… You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit netflix.com/proxy.”
#1) Close your browser or app.
#2) Open the VPN client and disconnect from your current U.K. server.
#3) Reconnect to a new server from the United Kingdom.
#4) Visit Netflix.com again and pick a show or movie.
#5) Repeat if neccessary.
Additional Benefits Of Using A VPN Listed Above
- They cloak and encrypt your internet signal, making your online activity completely protected to any eavesdroppers.
- Make it appear as though you’re browsing from a different device, location, & country
- Gain access to full catalogues of geo-restricted content on Netflix, Hulu, & many other streaming services.
- Download and upload P2P & torrent files with complete privacy.
- Share files privately.
- Browse unsecure connections such as public or hotel Wi-Fi with confidence.
- Bypass restrictive networks at work/school and stay protected while doing so.
- Bypass your country’s web censorship and content surveillance programs.
- Avoid censorship restrictions and gain access to the full World Wide Web while concealing your page-by-page activity from any eavesdropping.
- Use a Virtual Private Network to cloak your VOIP phone calls. Telephoning over the internet is relatively easy to eavesdrop on. Even inexperienced hackers can listen in on your VOIP calls.
- Stop your internet service provider from spying and throttling your speed based on usage.
- Use search engines without having your searches logged.
- Use a borrowed connection to access your home country as if you were actually there.
- Prevent online tracking & profiling.
- Use a VPN for anonymous sign-ups and purchases.
- & much more!
We hope this solves any questions you have surrounding how to get U.K. Netflix worldwide in 2018. Looking for more from EverydayElectronics? Visit our tutorials section, or find our latest articles here.